william branham challenged Muslims, Hindus, Buddas, Sikism and etc

  The prophet of 20th century William Branham challenged religious priests in India meeting.
If you want to read here is some text from sermon or you can listen just scroll down and click on video to listen..
  Then out in the audience in the place where the people were, there come that wave in, "It's mental; it's something on the order of--of a psychic reading of their mind."
Then I thought, "Lord, if You'll just help me. I--I need Your help, Lord. These people are trying to class this a telepathy. And it's not, and You know it, Lord." And yet, I'd give them the Scripture that's Jesus said He did nothing till the Father showed Him. And then, turning to look at the man again, I saw Him just above there in a vision, with just as good of eyes as I had. I thought, "Now is the time."
I said, "This man is a worshipper of the sun now, and he's gone blind." And I said, "Now, the... There's the Mohammedan priests, and there's the--the priests of the Sikhs, and Jains, and the different types of religion, Buddha. Now, this man wants to receive his sight. Now, you would say that he's--he worshipped the creation instead of the Creator. I believe that too. But here we set tonight." I said, "And we been... Today I was entertained in the Jains temple where seventeen different religions was there to interview me, and every one of them against Christ, every one." And I said, "Now, and many of you men was down there. Now, if Christ is so wrong, then this man wants to be right, and surely the God of creation Who made the world will be the only One Who can give him his sight. That's reasonable." And I said, "Now, if any of you people, the Mohammedan here is the leading religion, if the Mohammedan priest will come here and give him his sight, then I'll follow Mohammedan, or if the Buddha priest will come give him his sight. But let the God Who made him, the God, somebody's God somewhere, 'cause there has to be, we can't have a creation without a Creator. And it'll take a Creator to create sight in these eyes. He's been blind twenty years from looking at the sun, thinking he'd go to heaven if he did it. The man ignorantly done that." I said, "What would you Buddha priests do? You'd just change his way of thinking. You'd say he's wrong." They worship their dead ancestors. And I said, "Now, you'd think he was... You'd say he was wrong, but what would you do? You'd change his way of thinking." And I said, "What would the Mohammedan do? Change his way of thinking. The Sikhs, Jains, and so forth, change their way of thinking."

I said, "We have the same thing in the United States. The Methodists all want to make all the Baptists become Methodists, and the Pentecostal wants to take all the Methodists and make them Pentecostals. It's a change of thought. But that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about God the Creator." And I said, "Surely the Creator would speak." And now, I wouldn't have said that if that vision hadn't have been there, by no means. Now, I said, "Now, if the One, that let Him be God, come give him his sight." And I said, "Now, I challenge any priest, or Raja, or holy man, or any what it might be, come give him his sight, and I'll follow your philosophy; you've made a convert." That was the quietest bunch of people I ever heard. See? Nobody did it.

And I said, "What you so quiet about?" I said, "The reason you are, is because you can't do it, and neither can I. But the God of heaven Who raised up His Son Jesus Christ, Whose servant we are, has just showed me a vision that the man's going to receive his sight." See? I said, "Now, if that be not so, then you can order me out of India. But if it is so, every one of you owe your life to Jesus Christ. I would like to ask you, how many in here will give your life to Christ if this blind man receives his sight? You see your priests, nobody comes up here. Why don't they come, if they've told you their religion is so big and so great? Why don't somebody come and say something?" Nobody come. I said, "Then you people out there, if you see this blind man standing here..."

And up come a doctor to examine his eyes. He shook his head; he said, "He's blind."
And so I said, "Certainly, he's blind." But I said, "If--and if God gives him his sight, how many of you will serve Jesus Christ?" And just as far as I could see, oceans of black hands. Turned to the man, and said, "Lord Jesus, let it be known that Thou art God." The man grabbed me around the neck, and there set the mayor of Bombay setting there, grabbed him around the neck, see as good as anybody could.
What is it? It's--it's actually a power. God is God, and Satan is Satan. If you don't believe in a Devil... When I first got started, I--I run headlong into him every day. Don't tell me there's no Devil, because I know better. I have to fight with him every day. So I know there's--there is a Devil. And you must be trained when you meet him; not trained in psychology, not trained in education, but trained by the Holy Spirit: God's power in His Word to make It manifest and know your enemy. Oh, what a cruel thing he is.

How I would like to stand here now and lay onto that, go back through the Bible and show you men back there who come face to face with it. How in the contest against the enemy, they fortified themselves by the Word of God. Noah had an experience of it, and he knew that God told him it was going to rain. And the contest was on between science and the Word of God. Science says, "It can't happen."
God said, "It will happen." Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment